CC: max lvl balloons
- Drop 1 dragon on each side of the funnel to "cut the line" for your main body of dragons (next step) to push into the base.
- Drop the main body of dragons in a line creating the funnel into the core.
- Drop a rage to let the balloons propel into the core (next step). This is done just after the indicated defenses are destroyed.
- Deploy CC balloons to go after the remaining AD and/or AS.
Note on balloons: the balloons will either go to the left or right. Keep a rage for either direction. The other rage can be used for dragons to destroy the remaining AD.
Hog Strategy + GolemEdit
Note: For the initial attack, without knowing where any double giant bombs (DGB's) are, this strategy has a chance to work and will let others know where DGB's are.
1 Golem, 8 wizards, 4 wall breakers (CC kill squad and clean up + DGB potential trigger)
CC: 2 Witches, 1 archer
- Drop standard "kill squad" funnel: Drop Golem to soak attacks, destroy indicated buildings with wizards, offset wallbreakers from golem and destroy walls to send golem into the core.
- (not shown) Send BK in with Golem to rage into the core.
- Send 1 or 2 hogs to destroy "free" defenses that are occupied by kill squad (a couple balloons could also be used).
- Deploy giants to take aggro of outer defenses.
- Deploy a few hogs behind giants to destroy the outer defenses. The indicated circles show where to deploy mass hogs in a two finder drop.
- (not shown) place heals to keep the largest groups alive.
Note on heals: Placement shown is only a general area and specific placement depends on how the tide of war actually flows, adjust accordingly but keep in mind any empty spaces if all giant bombs are not known.